On 12 December 2018, KPN Green Energy Solutions Public Company Limited by the Board of Directors and management team was held the Board of Directors Meeting No. 5/2561 at Waste to Energy Power Plant, WPGE at Phetchaburi Province. This is a roadshow to monitor the construction of the WTE power plant to follow the plan.
The meeting of the Board of Directors No. 5/2561 consists of 6 directors (from left to right)
- Mr. Thanavath Phonvichai, Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Kriengkrai Thiennukul, Chairman of the Audit Committee and Independent Director
- Mr. Prapat Vanapitaksa, Chairman of the Risk Management Committee and Independent Director
- Mrs. Wichitra Ngamniyom, Audit Committee and Independent Director
- Mr. Kritsda Ukarapattayakul, Chairman of Executive Committee
- Mr. Pipat Thanthanase, Managing Director and the Risk Management Committee.
WPGE, the Waste to Energy Power Plant, Petchaburi is one of the construction works for the waste power plant is under construction and installation of machinery.
By 2018, this WTE power plant is expected to be the first modern waste-to-energy plant in Thailand and environmentally friendly Due to the technology from Hitachi Zosen, Japan.